You are going to complete a set of exercises aimed at burning off calories that will help you lose belly fat fast, exercises you can perform at home so no gym fees. However, what is the use of burning off say 250 calories if you pile back 350 calories by eating junk food. To get the fat off your tummy you must lose weight from the whole of your body so today you must start to eliminate all junk food and white carbohydrates from your diet.
Eat a well balanced diet that should contain, chicken breast or other lean cuts of meat, oily fish, greens such as spinach and broccoli, salads, beans, fruit and drink sufficient water to keep your body hydrated at all times. Do not fry your foods always grill. A well balanced diet is as important as any exercise regime if you are to successfully lose belly fat fast, so no processed foods whatsoever.
Before you begin any exercise program ensure that your body is properly warmed up and to achieve this you do some light jogging, some skipping or cycle around a couple of blocks.
You are aiming for high intensity interval training which means higher intensity than you would normally but for a shorter period and this 15 minute workout fits the bill.
OK let's begin.
- Standing Jumps Take any object that sits 6 inches off the floor ( a pile of books will do) and stand behind. The exercise is to jump backwards and forwards over the object as quickly and as many times as you can.
- Squat thrusts With hands on the floor stretch your legs back as far as possible then pull your feet as high up under your body as possible and as quickly as you can, repeat.
- Pike Crunches Lie flat on the floor with your arms fully extended above your head and your toes pointed out in front of you. Bend your knees slightly then raise your legs off the floor and at the same time raise your arms, keeping them straight until you get to the V position. Hold for a few seconds then return to the floor, repeat as many time as you can.
- Star Jumps Squat with your hands just touching the floor then launch your self off the floor extending arms and legs in a star formation, repeat as many time as you can. You really must explode into this exercise.
- Sitting Push Ups Sit in an arm chair with you hands on each arm, raise your legs until your body is in an "L" position. Complete as many push ups as you can, this works abs and triceps.
- Sit Ups. Lie flat on the floor and anchor your feet to a chair, then with hands behind your head, or folded across your chest raise your torso off the floor and when upright twist the body first right then left and return to the floor complete as many reps as you can.
Always warm down with some light jogging or skipping.
If you complete these exercises daily, eat a balanced diet and keep hydrated you will begin to lose belly fat within a week, but you must be consistent and committed.
Make this your daily mantra: I must lose belly fat and I will.